Monday, December 12, 2005

It's becoming habit...

It's becoming habit for Princess & I to be lazy on Mondays!! LOL :) This isn't all bad, but I've got a lot to do around the house, and don't have the "get-up-and-go" to do it :) Oh, well...

I did make dinner tonight :) I made meatloaf & mashed potatoes :) YUM Princess liked the mashed potatoes, but didn't try the meatloaf, really...she loves ketchup, but still didn't try it after I told her there was ketchup on it!! LOL :) She ate pretty well today, though :) Like you guys were really wondering :) Oh, btw, the meatloaf WAS good!! LOL :) King & I really enjoyed it. It's not something I make often, so it was a nice treat :) The mashed potatoes were good, too :) Very flavorful because I boiled the potatoes in chicken broth & water :) Very yummy :) I should've used a tad more milk, though :) I'll remember next time :)

King had more Block training tonight, so it was just me and Princess hangin' out all day :) It was fun...mostly...she's so funny!! She's learned how to climb up on the kitchen chairs, coffee table, and couches, now, and get herself righted on them...I know they have to learn that stuff sometime, but it makes keeping tabs on her a little harder...

Thanks for all your encouragement yesterday :) I needed it. I know in my head that it was for the best, and it has taken a lot of pressure off, but I'm still disappointed...I think someone asked where the help was? I think WM feels bad about that, but he's been very busy, too...it's just been a rough past 6mos or so at our church as far as personal issues, not necessarily church problems...please keep us all in your prayers :)

I can't believe how much Princess has grown!! We still haven't gotten her pictures taken in front of Mom & Dad's tree, yet...I don't know if we'll do the tree or the fireplace ;) Both are pretty :)

Okay, see, Kelly? Now I'm having one of those rambling journals!! LOL :) Of course, that's usually what all of mine are!! LOL :)

I don't think we're doing anything tomorrow or Wednesday, really, but Thursday, I believe we are marathon Christmas shopping!! I need to get on the ball!! :) But, before that, I need to "refine" my list, if you know what I mean :) I might try and go back to Flower Factory this week, too...I doubt I'll be able to make it, though...

I'd better go...I hope you all have a great night's sleep, and a blessed day tomorrow!! :)


4 comments:

Kelley said...

Guess what...I don't like meatloaf, mashed potatos OR ketchup!!!! LOL! Hubby calls me a communist! Glad you had a lazy today! I have got to do some marathon knitting before Christmas! Lots of Love!

Jodi said...

You've been pretty-ing up your journal...now I'm jealous and I will have to try and top it...lol!!

Seriously...looks prettiful!! And I need to dos ome of that marathon Christmas shopping myself...I haven't done ANY!! lol...oh well...

Lots of love!

oh my heavens...I really like this journal site...it is so much easier to navigate than MOJ...

toodles!

Jodi said...

* do some

::stinkin typos::

Sara said...

So, Princess is on the move, huh? Good for her, but bad for you. You could always put a leash on her. :) ha ha. Hope you're feeling better about everything! Good for you on the meatloaf and mashed taters. Hubby makes the meatloaf in our house. Love ya!