Monday, March 13, 2006

This is a pic of the bracelet my Mom got me when Princess was born. I LOVE it!! :) It's been broken for almost a year, though, something to do with where the clasp is...anyways, the lady that made it said she'd fix it for free :) Isn't that nice? She also has a pic of my bracelet on her web site :) I'll have to find the link to it and share it with you all...I REALLY love my bracelet :) And, shhhh, don't tell, Daisy's getting one from Mom when BabyBigFoot (ha-ha) gets here...Once she gets here I will DEFINATELY change her name...maybe I'll just call her AngelNeice because I'm sure that she'll love me :) LOL Anyways, I thought of my bracelet pic because King's taking it to my Mom tonight :)
So, tonight is "Remodel the Temple" night (ie. weigh in)...I think I should be back down from TOM...I had a VERY uncomfortable time with TOM this last time...bloated, retaining water, gripey, you name the PMS symptom, I had it to the extreme!! LOL Anyways, I should be back down...
I'm all excited about Sunday School right now :) I've still got to talk to a few more people, but I'm really thinking that the other ladies that share my class (we have a rotation every Sunday...mine's the last Sunday & 5th Sunday of the month)...Anyways, the attendance & bringing a friend thing is just not consistent...BUT, I thought back to what made me get up every morning for Sunday school, and I remembered...That sticker chart!! And, whoever has the most stickers at the end of the "contest" or month got a special treat or something...I'm thinking of a treasure chest kind of thing...You know, with dollar store type toys they can pick out...I'm telling you, as great as our church is, there is not a whole lot of "fun" for Sunday School...attendance for that is really pretty pathetic (and, we're to blame, too...we tend to skip Sunday School most Sunday's just because there's not a class that's just jumped out at us...) Anyways, so that's what I'm thinking...making Sunday School more like Sunday School!! LOL :) Or, more like SS how I remember it!! :) We also need to clean out & re-organize our classroom's supply thingy (it's one of those rubbermaid things with the 3 drawers...we have storage issues, because in a lot of the SS rooms, we share with our daycare, and can't touch a lot of their stuff.)
Anyways...it's confession time...I haven't been to the gym since before I got sick!! I feel so guilty!! But, I know it's just a matter of getting back there...I do miss it, it's just been hard for me to get back into the swing of it...
Well, I'd better go...I'd like to make it to the dollar store before women's group tonight, and I need to get to church early so I can make some copies of tonight's recipe :) It's the Weight Watcher's cornflake chicken that's supposed to be really good :) We'll see...I've yet to make it...Maybe I can try making it for next week's meeting...Interesting...
Okay...Talk to ya later :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

OHHHH...I wanna the recipe! That sounds good! I've got to try to do better and cook dinners at home, but it has to be simple and things that I've heard of!

I LOVE your bracelet! My brother got me a bracelet that has Pita Pocket's name on it. I just love it! The problem is that we thought Pita Pocket would be a March baby, so my brother got the blue stones for March and he was born April 2nd! I tell him that blue is for a boy, so it works out great!

Lots of Love!

Sara said...

I want one of those for my Piglet! I got one for Christmas with my name on it, but I'd rather have Piglet's. Maybe I'll get one for Mother's Day. I think it's great how involved you are with church and trying to make things better! Churches need more people like you! Hope the Weigh In went well! Love ya!