Friday, January 12, 2007

Steve took this picture of Princess on New Year's Eve...I was probably eating more gooey butter cake :) LOL Seriously, that cake was AWESOME!! :) A Paula Deen recipe...

Not much going on the last couple of days. I watched BigBlueEyes on Tues & Thurs. this week, and will probably have her again next week, at least one day...I've said it before, but really, I get a lot more done with her here!! LOL I think it's because I know if I want to get something done, I have to do it before it's time to feed her again or something. She's a lot of fun right now, too, and has such a sweet personality! :) Such a blessing :)

Today I went to McD's for our weekly lunch, and only one other Mommy showed up, and she wasn't really there for that :) LOL I'm a little disappointed that nobody called to tell me they weren't coming, it's not like we took a whole month off and they have to get back in the routine of coming, we only took 2 weeks off...Anyways, it kinda bummed me out that they didn't at least call...maybe they forgot, but I'm being a pessimist today...

Princess got "injured" while we were there today, so that wasn't much fun. I don't know exactly what happened because it happened up inside the tube slide, so we couldn't see, but she's got a mark on the top of the bridge of her nose, and her nose bled. Not very much, but enough for me...She didn't want to play after that, so we left & went to Hobby Lobby for me to just browse...$30 later, we left :) LOL I decided I was gonna make Princess's party invitations :) BTW, it's a Chuck E. Cheese's on Feb. 1st (a Thursday night because you get extra tokens on a "weeknight" & unlimited table time (I'm thinking for the adults). We did McD's last year, so this year we thought we'd do something a little different. She's never really been there before, though, so we might have to take her once before to get her excited. She sees the commercials for it all the time on PBS, though, so she knows who Chuck E. Cheese is...

So, tonight I'm gonna try & dig up a picture I can use on her invite, and then get stuff ready for our girl thing tomorrow...I was gonna work on her after 1yr album, but now I need to get these done pretty quickly...I'll probably get her pic done & copies at Wal-Mart again...gotta love digi cams!! :)

I'd better go...I know there are lots other things going on that I'm just drawing a blank on right now...OH!! :) Please keep our church in your prayers...we don't have a women's group, and another lady (Worship Minister's wife, actually) and I are meeting on Wed. to discuss some ideas for that this year. I'm so excited!! :)

Okay, better go for real, now...Princess wants to watch Caillou...again...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Cute pic of Princess. I miss being a kid and going to Chuck E. Cheese! LOL. I still love skeeball! I'm such a dork!

I'm floored that your church doesn't have a women's ministry. That's just bizarre to me. Hopefully you and the WM's wife and come up with some enticing ideas!

Have a good weekend!

Missy said...

Cool idea to have the party at Chuck-E-Cheese! We will be there!!!! The only one in the area that I know of is the one by the Dayton Mall...is that where it is going to be? Or is there another one? I guess I could just wait for the invitation....LOL

Have fun today! We are taking Gracie to get her pictures done! She was 3 months old on Tuesday!

Love ya!!!

Kelley said...

That's what we're thinking about doing for Pita Pocket's party. I didn't know that a weeknight was cheaper. We've got till April, but that's a WONDERFUL thought! Thanks for the info....and let me know how it goes!

Good luck on starting a women's ministry! We don't have one at our church either. It's a MUCH NEEDED thing at churches!!!

Lots of Love!