Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Ebay Auction

So, I've put it out there...This is my test run. I finished it tonight, and decided I'll never know until I try, so I put it out there for the world to see my handiwork. It's a little scary!! LOL I have no idea if people will actually start bidding for it, or whatever...I'd like to get $10 out of it, so we'll see. It's a 5x10 frame, but it'll keep a wallet-sized picture in it (on the picture matte). I'm excited & nervous about it...Anyways, take a gander at it and let me know what you think :)

So, now that that's over :) LOL I've been thinking more about other aspects of my "business." Obviously home parties is where I'll be making my $$, I've just got to figure out what I need to do if I want to sell my creations at these parties. I know that Memory Works doesn't have a "competition clause" which means I don't have to worry about cross-selling (there are a couple of scrapbooking companies who don't mind this, so a lot of the people doing this sell for more than one company. I am not trying to aspire to that right now). So, I just need to know what I need to do before I can actually sell my personal crafts at these home parties, if I can at all. There might be some legal something-or-other against that...I have no idea...

Okay, enough about that...I'm just really excited :)

We didn't do diddley today. Well, we did go to McD's for lunch, then to Kroger for a few things, but other than that, we didn't do much. Princess is officially in big girl undies...again...She's doing really well, but her BM's have "snuck" up on her today, so other than that, she's done great...Sorry, that's really gross...

Tomorrow Steve's off work (both jobs...it's January...so he's a blockhead again...) and we'll take the tree down. This is actually early for us :) LOL But, I'm ready for it to come down. I'm still listening to Christmas music, though. I pretty much listen to that all year-round, though. It's too special to keep for just a month and a half of the year...

I'm making chili tomorrow :) I'm in a chili & hot dog mood, so that's what we're having for supper tomorrow. I love chili :)

Okay, since I'm pretty much just going on & on about nothing, I'll let ya'll go...it's night night time here :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!! :) Happy New Year!! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'd love to see what you made. Can you post the link? I tried to do a rough search on Ebay, but I couldn't find it. I"m excited for you! I hope you can be successful!

Mmm...chili sounds good! I haven't made that in awhile. I'll have to see if I have the ingredients! LOL.

Kelley said...

I couldn't get the link to work, so send it again girlie! We are about to put some stuff on e-bay too. We have a few friends that do it and have paid for vacations, new appliances and just mad money! Good luck with all of that!

Have fun taking the tree down!

Lots of Love!