Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy Monday...oxymoron...

Nothing much going on the last few days...Cropping on Saturday was F U N!!!!!! It was a lot of fun!! :) I probably spent more than I should've (they're so "nice"...they start a "tab" for you & you pay for everything at the end...LOL). I got a double LO done, and a single LO, but that's all. I could've done more, but we stopped to talk some, too :) And, I stopped to shop a couple times, too :) LOL I'm addicted to rub-ons...They're AWESOME!! :) So cool & easy...and you can put 'em on anything...so cool...The store's really cute, too :) It helps that they have "example" pages all over the store, and example homemade albums & stuff, it really gets my creativity flowing...

So, that was Saturday...Mom ended up watching Princess, btw...After Steve got done being a blockhead (H&R, I'm not insulting him, hehehe) we went out to Bob Evans with Mom & Dad :) YUMO!! :) It was very good :) And, where I'd had junk all day, it was nice to feel like I had eaten. The boys took Princess back to Mom & Dad's, and Mom & I went to Kohl's...Mom had to take back 2 punch fountains, and needed help taking them in...So, we of course had to shop around while we were there (they had a good sale this weekend), and I bought Princess's first spring/summertime dress :) It's cute, and it was only $11 :) Not bad for a brand name dress...Anyways, that was fun...

Sunday we went to church, of course, and then we weren't going to go anywhere Sun. night, but MathTeacherCousin called & said they were getting together at Giovanni's (the nice one) for her bro's birthday...we'll call him RatherbeFishing...He turned 24!! I can't believe he's that old!! LOL He's so cute & sweet, too :) Last year for Princess's birthday, he brought her a gift just from him, and he picked it out & everything. It was a Barbie accessory set that had a cell phone, car keys & "clicker," sunglasses, "makeup" compact & purse. They're still some of Princess's favorite toys a year later :) LOL But wasn't that sweet? He picked it out himself, he didn't ask his mom to do it, or go in on it with her, or whatever. I thought it was sweet :) Anyways, so we went there last night & then went to Mom & Dad's to hang out a little with Daisy & BigBlueEyes :) She's so stinkin' cute, btw!! :) She's just a doll...

Today I've not been feeling so great, I don't know what's up with that. I've been fighting a headache all day & don't know what's up with that. My tummy's been upset some, too, nothing debilitating, like, I'm still eating everything in sight (haha), but it's just not normal right now...

Steve brought me home a Women's World magazine tonight that had something in it about the South Beach Diet (because that's what Dr. H had suggested I try because of the whole PCOS thing), and they pretty much said that SBD was trying to concoct a SBD meal shake to help make it easier to follow the diet. I'm thinkin' that's pretty cool, but anything (besides lite coolwhip) that has the SBD name on it is at least $1-2 MORE than all the other stuff like it. Their frozen meals are at least that much more than Lean Cuisine, and their meal replacement bars are more than Slim Fast...SO, it's a little more expensive to go that way with SB, but I'd be paying more if I went to WW meetings. I'm already paying for the gym, so I'm thinking that I'll just WI there, and start with the water aerobics...Daisy said they've got a water "Salsa" class right now, too, so that sounds interesting...I think just to give the water aerobics people some spice (haha) or variety :) LOL

Hmmmm, well, since I'm just rambling, I'd better go...Oh, I'm getting excited about my meeting with DreamGirl (she has some VERY spiritual dreams...it's so interesting to hear her talk about them...nothing freaky or anything, but the Lord definately talks to her through dreams, as a way of comforting & validation & ministering to others...). Anyways, we're going to talk about Women's Ministries & start planning & stuff...I'm so excited!! I've been reading & actually doing daily devotions, and one of the scriptures the Lord led me to was Acts 13:15
"15After the reading from the Law and the Prophets,
the synagogue rulers sent word to them, saying,
"Brothers, if you have a message of encouragement
for the people, please speak."
SO, I've been having all these words of wisdom from my Dad & wise teachers I've had in the past, and all these scriptures come to mind, and for our first luncheon, I really feel like I should open up with my testimony & words of encouragement. I need to just sit down & write it, or at least write down the tidbits as they come, it's just hard because I'm usually doing something else & am not near a pen & paper!! LOL :) Because of the spirit of *discouragement* has just left the church, I feel the Lord's telling me it's time to start up with this WoF Bible study called "Encouraging One Another." Is that appropriate or what?!?! LOL

SO, please don't stop praying...I feel like we're onto something here, and that something big's a gonna happen :) I LOVE fellowship with other women, and I love sharing & laughing & learning & studying the Word with them...I've REALLY missed that...that's how a church grows it's sense of community is by fellowship & sharing burdens & God's Word...just sharing our lives with each other, and not being so distant with one another. That's what I feel like is the biggest obstacle.

Okay, enough "deep" thoughts...that's not helping my headache!! LOL I'd better get a move on...I'd like to get to bed before midnight tonight...

1 comment:

Kelley said...

You sent chills about that lady having dreams and you getting all kinds of tidbits. I was in service last week and these words kept coming to me. It was during the worship music time (which is weird). As soon as I wrote them down, they went away. I gave them to Hubby and the next day....it was a worship song. Write down those thoughts....God is telling you something and God is gonna work with you and her to start your new adventure!

Hope you get to feelin' better soon. The weather is crazy and viruses are going around....the two combined don't help!

Lots of Love!