Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lots of Snow...

Okay, I'm done with winter...

Only, I guess it's not done with me!! LOL

Steve has had the last couple of days off (during the day...he still had to go into HRB...) because of the snow, and that has been SO nice!! :) I have needed the help!! I about had a mental breakdown over the weekend, and Monday...

I was just overwhelmed, the babies wouldn't stop crying & whining, and I was just at my whit's end. He came home Monday night (after the storm had subsided) & said, "You're not going to like this, but I think I'm going in tomorrow night." I just started crying. My intent, honestly, was not to guilt him into staying home, Because "He'll be home tomorrow night, and I'll be able to get a couple of things done." had been my mantra all day (because I knew that he was working every other night but Tuesday). He did say that he could stay home, but I said, "No, go in, it's OK."

Then Tuesday came, and he went to work (reg. work, not HRB) & came home because the weather was getting so bad.

So, I'm sorry it's been inconvenient for all of you, and I know it has been, but it has been a breather for me. Winter is always harder because we're cooped up inside so much more. And, with the 2 of them, it's harder for me to even THINK about leaving the house unless absolutely necessary.

Maybe that makes me look like a wimp, but I don't care. I'm just feeling overwhelmed, so that makes a wimp out of me! LOL

On a happier note, Monday is Abbey's 5th Birthday!! Can you believe it?!?! It's amazing to me that we're already to this point. It feels like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.

Okay, I'd better go...the natives might be getting restless again...

Love you all!! :)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I totally understand. There are days that I just want to cry when Hubby goes in to work. Make sure you have a way to let out that stress. I clean!

Lots of Love!