Friday, May 19, 2006

Ahhh, what a good day so far...I've been watching SweetiePie today, and she's been one happy baby!! It's really not been as difficult as I thought it would be (with 2 kiddos). She's down for a nappy nap right now (and Princess is up from hers already...) We're watching Noggin right now...

Tonight I was going to go scrapbooking at the Scrapbook Cafe, but then last night my cousin MathShopper called & invited us to Fuddruckers for supper for her hubby's birthday. He's just a couple of weeks younger than me :) That should be fun, though. If we're not out too late, I may head over to the Scrapbook Cafe anyway, since they're there until midnight anyways, but I doubt it...I've already cancelled my "seat" so maybe that's not an option...

Anyways, I've REALLY had the bug to scrapbook lately...I've been watching lots of DIY Scrapbooking and have all these great ideas to catapult on...lots of variations I can picture in my head...

Well, I'd better go...Princess is too quiet!! LOL

Oh, wait, I never mentioned what I got for Mother's Day!! First of all, King left in the middle of the day Sunday to go to the "grocery store." Well, when he got back, and Princess got up from her nap, there were mysteriously cards there that hadn't been there all day :) LOL So, after I got Princess primped a little bit, we headed out the door to visit with Grandma & Ollie & Daisy...well, after we ate & came home, we put Princess to bed, and after a little while I walk over to the fridge to get something to drink, and "AAHHHHH" I saw under our kitchen cabinet a CD player/radio under-the-cabinet duo :) SO SWEET!! I think I had just casually mentioned wanting one of those things, and he never gave me reason to believe that he might be sneaking that!! It was such a thoughtful surprise :) I've been loving it this week!! Oh, and a cool feature, there's a remote that's a magnet so it sticks to the fridge!! LOL :) So cool :)

Anyways, off to check on Princes...maybe I'll put some pics up later...

4 comments:

Kelley said...

We just found out that their was a Fuddruckers around here.....I've only been there once....great food!

I've beeen biten by that scrapbook bug too. I need to put the computer down and get at it!!!!

Have fun tonight (and glad you're back)!

Lots of Love!

Jodi said...

Great Mother's Day present! and kudos to King for sneaking that in and installing it! How cool!

(((((((Queeny))))))))

I miss you! Glad to see you are back for a lil bit....I totally relate to the OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) with the journal sometimes and the totally-not-in-the-mood to read or write or tinker at other times....we are brain twins! lol

as you can tell...I was obsessed last week and not so much this week...

but I'm rambling...glad to "see" you!

Missy said...

Glad that you had a good day with Sweetie Pie and Princess. Yeah, having 2 kids isn't as bad as you think it is.....we'll see what 3 is like!!!!!!

Cool Mother's Day present! That was very nice of King! Aren't husbands great???????? sometimes!!!

Love ya!

Sara said...

What a nice Mother's Day gift and you're hubby did a great job sneaking it in there for you.

Have fun watching Sweetie Pie!