Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it actually possible to be obsessed with a website? Because I am. I am LOVING the Design Dazzle website...even if I can't afford any of the stuff on it!! HAHA!! I LOVE the blog & how they show you really neat & easy design tricks, not just for your home/kids' room, but for birthday parties & stuff, too.

LOVE IT!!

Anyways, speaking of obsessed, I think that I may be obsessed with Cafe World on Facebook. It's not as bad now, but, wow, in the beginning I might've been a little on the wacko side. But it is fun.

OK, I guess I needed to ramble about obsessive things, because I can't seem to get them off my mind.

Which begs the question, are they really worth being in my mind?!?!

No....but, um, excuse me, I've got to see if my Three Berry Cheesecake is done, yet... just kidding... sort of...

No comments: