Monday, January 25, 2010

Blogging

I just watched Julie & Julia, and can I just say, wow, blogging can be powerful!!

Not only that, but it's such a great outlet. I also came upon another amazing blogger earlier today, and it's just so amazing that these ladies (mostly) are out there, and they're doing such a great job at helping and encouraging other women. There are those "political" blogs, but I don't read those. (I know, shocking that I'm not that into politics...lol) Anyways, I didn't realize it, but there is "blogging etiquette" and I am probably breaking every rule in this one post!! LOL I did hear that the playlist thing can be offensive, but I disagree. I think that what a person listens to just adds to the depth of getting to know a person.

ANYWAYS, I just had to share that...more about that next time.

Tonight, Abbey is staying the night at her cousin Katie's house, and it's just Eli & I...and the Wiggles!! LOL He LOVES the Wiggles, and I'm giving a shout out to PBS Sprout for bringing them back onto our televisions. AND to Sprout on Demand...Eli just did the cutest thing...they were over, and he came marching back into my room holding the remote & said, "Me..." That boy is so smart!! LOL He's known what that thing was for since the womb, I'm sure!! LOL

Boys...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Here's what I think about blogging rules....if you read it, then get over it! ha ha! I love your cute pink background!