Sunday, October 29, 2006

WOW, it's been a couple weeks, eh? Or, maybe it just feels like a couple of weeks, I guess it's not quite been 2 weeks...

Anyways, just been busy...doing this, going there, feeling crappy... I took that Provera stuff, and it stopped things...saw Dr. H last Tues. & she did a pelvic exam (yipee), and said that she wasn't 100% sure what it was, but she *thinks* she knows what's going on, but would talk to me more about it after I got some bloodwork done. SO, since it was a fasting one, I went on Wed. morning to get that done, then, came home & after Princess's nap, met Mom & Daisy to get our eyebrows done. That's when I found out that Daisy had had a pretty bad car accident on her way to work that late morning (about the same time I got my bloodwork done, so I wasn't home when Mom tried to call me). Daisy's OK...VERY sore, but ok. Her knees are BADLY bruised, and she's got bruises from her seatbelt, and she said her hips are bruised, too, but other than that, she's fine. Her car is totalled, though, so they're in the market for another one.

Anyways, oh, I didn't mention, on Tuesday, when I saw Dr. H TOM started, too, so double that yipee up there. It's been weird like last time, but I can tell it's almost over **keeping fingers crossed** Oh, and Dr. H also asked if King & I were still trying to get pg again, and I said, "Well, uh, not really right now..." And she says, "But you're not trying to prevent it, either, right?" And I say, "Yeah." So, she said that at my next apt. (this coming Wed...it will be a "fun" one, too...) we'll go over my blood work, and talk about getting me "regular" again to leave the window open for another pg. SO, that's what's going on in that department.

I've had a hard time thinking about getting pg again this time. I don't know why, maybe it's just hormones, or fear amplified because there's always "that chance." It's been weird to think that if I got pg again, it would be my 4th pregnancy. I don't know why that's such a big deal to me, but it keeps going over & over in my head...I just have to mull it over & keep praying about it. I do pray about it all the time. My prayers have changed from "I don't know what I want, Lord," to "Whatever YOU want, Lord," though, so that's a step in the right direction, huh? :)

Didn't mean to get all heavy on you guys!! LOL I'm gone for 2 weeks, and lay this deep stuff on ya...seems like I should've led up to that, huh? :) LOL

I haven't really had time to get online & check out journals, so I'll make a quick runthrough, but I can't promise comments...it's late, even if it is daylight saving time!! :)

Have a great Sunday!! :) Love you guys :)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Glad you got in to see Dr. H. Hopefully everything checks out alright in your bloodwork and she can help you get "regular" again. I guess I hadn't really thought about it being your 4th pregnancy....and I can totally understand why you would have reservations about that. But...God is in control...and He has an ultimate plan that we just don't understand sometimes. So, praying for you on that.

Yeah...I agree! We need to meet up for lunch sometime and let the girlies play while we talk! FAB is getting more courageous in those play things now!

Talk to you soon! Love ya!!! And PTL that Daisy was alright! God was certainly holding her on that day!!! We know that He is always with us, but sometimes reminders like that just hit us in the heart. Ya know? Hubby and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and just praising the Lord.

Love ya!!!!

Kelley said...

I TOTALLY feel your reservations. Booty is our fifth pregnancy and really, I'm not going to lie to you, it's scary. God has held your hand through all the others and He will hold your hand through the future! It's a HARD lesson and it's still hard for me. There are still times when I cry about the three that we lost, but it truly is an awesome testimony for others to see how even through such a difficult time, you've relied on God.....and even if you didn't (which I didn't fully) that you came back to Him. I get teary eyed thinking about it. Praying for you and your family's decision!

Praying that your doctor FINDS OUT what is going on....I hate it when doctors have to "think" about it! LOL!

Lots of Love!

Sara said...

Sorry you had a rough doc's appt. Those exams are NEVER fun! I hope she can figure out what's going on with you. I can completely sympathize b/c it sounds like we have some of the same female issues. I don't blame you for being cautious about becoming pregnant again. I'd be scared to death! Thank the Lord I've never had to go through the heartbreak for a miscarriage and hopefully I never have to. I'd never wish that on anyone! I hope you never have to go through that again yourself!

I'm glad Daisy was ok! I take it that the baby wasn't in the car. That's good! I'm so scared when I'm out driving around with Piglet in the car. I guess some things are just out of our control!

Well, after writing that novel, I'm glad you journaled again. WE miss you! Love ya!