Thursday, February 16, 2006

Okay, so, I just got done reading Jodi's comment on Missy's journal, and I have to agree...those twins were WAY too much drama for me...and that's a nice way of putting it...I have to say, if this weren't all about talent, and about how hard people worked & having the right attitude, that little Cryin' Cowboy (I forget his name, but he's the one who only sang for his turkey LOL)...HE is a winner in my book...He was just so stinkin' sweet & I loved the sincere emotion & attitude he had...Give that boy a couple of years with a *good* voice coach, and he might be able to actually make it :) He's a little goofy, but I can look past that :) LOL BUT, I am SO glad those twins are gone...and that they got nailed for their crime...serves 'em right...And, I think it was Kelley who commented about Simon having the opportunity to get rid of 'em with their "hissy" attitude, and he didn't?!?! I think he's probably a nice guy after all...Actually, maybe too nice!! LOL

Anyways, enough about the drama...I really get into AI this time, now :) We're gettin' to the good stuff :)

So, this has been yet, another crazy week!! LOL :) We've had something EVERY night this week!! LOL :) Monday was ladies' group, Tuesday was Valentines, Wednesday, I had an eyebrow apt., and tonight is FINALLY an unexpected night off...tomorrow we party for King's 30th Birthday :)

Tuesday (Valentine's Day) I went to the gym, and found out I lost 4lbs & 71/2 inches!! Princess fell asleep on the way home & wouldn't wake up to eat lunch, so she just slept through it...When King came home we went to Grub Steak (YUM) & only waited about 40-45minutes, and the service was EXCELLENT!! After that, we were going to go to Mom & Dad's but they had gone out to a movie, so we went to Daisy & BB's to drop off their Valentine's present...we didn't get home until 11 or 11:30!! We left the house around 5p.m. or so :) Yeah...

Then, Wednesday, was pretty relaxed...I didn't go to the gym, and we just kinda hung around here for a little bit until it was time to pick up Daisy to meet Mom & Carrot :) We got our brows done, then went to Fazoli's for dinner (Princess ate a WHOLE thing of kid's fettucini alfredo...is she mine, or what?!?! LOL), then went to Mom & Dad's to watch American Idol...we didn't get home until around 11:30 or so, AGAIN...

Today, Princess slept in until 10:30a.m. and that's after I went in & kinda woke her up...She woke up in a really good mood, though, and we ate breakfast, then she played a little, and then it was time to go to the gym!! :) She did really well (after I left), and had a good time...I had promised her we'd go to McDonald's for lunch, but we were cutting it close on time (we were supposed to get an estimate on our central air stuff, but that got rescheduled), so we came home, she ate a "turkey samich" and then went down for a nap (and is still down, actually...I think she's trying to catch up on sleep, and she's sleeping a lot more soundly since this last antibiotic)...So, tonight was supposed to be PT practice, but that's been cancelled, so I think we'll go to McD's for supper, and head over to Michael's...I need to get a couple of things, because I'm decorating a couple of cakes for this weekend. I think I'm just gonna get my own big cake pan, and a few other things I've been "bumming" off of Mom. I've never really needed a big pan until lately, so I never bought one :) LOL I think that's all about to change!! LOL :)

Well, I'd better go...I'm waiting on my jeans to dry, then as soon as Princess wakes up, we're off again!! LOL :)

Hope you all are having a great week!! :)

5 comments:

Josy said...

Yay! More cakes!! Don't forget to take pictures for us. Glad to hear that princess is feeling better, or at least sleeping better.

Kelley said...

I haven't seen a picture yet of these cakes!!!! LOL! I bet they're beautiful!
Because of my journal pals, I am hooked on AI! Even Pita Pocket will look at the tv and say "yucky" if they don't sing well!
You have been go go go! You need to slow down some!
Have a great Friday and YEAH about the weight loss!
Lots of Love!

Missy said...

Congrats on the weight-loss and the inches!!! Isn't it so exciting...and validating all your hard work!!! Good for you!!!!

Sounds like it has been crazy lately...hopefully it will slow down soon.

Love ya....and see ya tomorrow night! I think it is going to be me and my family and Mom and Jodi!

Love ya!!!

Sara said...

I hope King's party goes well tonight! Sounds like you've had a busy week, so maybe you'll get some down time after today. Have a good weekend! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss.. That is awesome.

Thanks for talking with me the other day when I was at the dr..

Let me know when is best for us to get together this coming week.