Thursday, April 21, 2011

For All the Doubters

Ok, who am I kidding? There aren't many readers that read this blog to doubt that I would deliver on my promise of another post this week that was NOT HMJ-related. lol But, because I believe I should keep my promises...

I am going to share a recipe!! It's a family favorite, very easy & always adaptable. I hope you (whoever you are) enjoy!! :)


{Be sure to notice the Paula Dean bakeware the pizza pasta's in!! My favorite sister got that for me for Christmas!! It makes everything I bake in it look prettier. I'm such a dork.}
Pizza Pasta

Supplies:
9x13 pan
1 box of pasta (we use rotini noodles)
1 jar Pasta sauce
1 2c pkg of shredded Mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni
Onions, chopped (optional)
Peppers, chopped (optional)
Mushrooms, chopped (you guessed, optional)
Any other of your favorite pizza toppings! Or, get creative!

1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 & spray your pan with some non-stick cooking spray.

2. Cook your noodles per pkg directions; drain, add pasta sauce to noodles. Layer this mixture in the bottom of your prepared pan.

3. Top with shredded cheese.

4. Layer pepperoni on top of cheese, plus additional desired toppings.

5. Bake @ 350 for about 30 minutes.

This is so easy it's stupid. Just sayin'. I feel a bit silly posting such an easy recipe, but I know I appreciate an easy recipe in my pocket! LOL

So, enjoy!!

No comments: