Thursday, July 01, 2010

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Cruise Recap....

I just have to share something. I {heart} Joy's Hope blog!! Julie is an awesome person & very crafty!! Her 'boyfriends' have become MY boyfriends (sorry, Julie!! LOL), and she is just all around inspiring. And, in a blog world that is full of too-wordy posts blogs like mine, hers is refreshing in its simplicity. Plus, she has a pretty cool etsy shop...

Anywhoo... while reading Julie's blog, I came across THIS... so I have been stalking regularly checking out my local Dollar Tree, and guess what I'm gonna make?!?!?!



No, it's not catchup, Diet Vanilla from Sonic, or Abbey... but the TRAYS!! :) If you clicked on the link above, you can see what Julie did to these same components :) I'm hoping they turn out half as cool as hers!! LOL

OK, next time I'll give you the FINAL recap on our last night & the trip home from the cruise...although that one involves a lot of waiting & isn't quite as long...aren't you glad?!?!?! LOL

Love ya!! :)

No comments: