Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tomorrow is Jodi's Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Cousin!! :)

WOW, there's so much to share, I don't know where to start!!

I'm sick...that's not so much fun, and my left ear is clogged up & I can't hear things well, and my head is pounding...LOVELY!! LOL

I'm very excited about the upcoming Girl's Cruise (probably in May!!), and am starting to iron out the financial side of things...SO EXCITED!! :) The thought of that cruise will be so nice & encouraging throughout this winter, I'm sure!! :)

Homeschooling is going well :) Abbey's so smart & is just like a sponge. It's been such a blessing to watch her "get" things as we go. Still not using any particular curriculum, but we're doing well without it so far...Next year, though, probably won't be so easy without a curric, and I'd still like to get something for this year, too, as a guide/resource with planning lessons.

We have become regulars at the library, and more than just for Leapfrogs (the reading/craft program for 4&5s)!! :) We've been going for this & that... I'm so glad she loves books, and I love them, too.

Next month I hope to get together with the homeschool group that meets @ the library every month.

Lots going on, and so much more to tell, but that's all I have time for right now. I miss blogging on a regular basis... Facebook is fun, but there's something about having more characters that appeals to this chatter-box!! LOL :)

Love you all :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Glad things are going well! I didn't know you were homeschooling....I'm glad it's going well!

Lots of Love!

Jodi said...

hey thanks for the birthday plug.lol... I was thinking about you today and wondering how homeschooling is going and I thought.. hmm.. I bet she's been bloggin about it... I've been so bad about reading blogs and blogging lately... blame it on FB and Farmville and Yoville... they are obsessive! lol anyways... love you cousin and I think we have a cruise picked out... details will be coming very soon!