Friday, October 05, 2012

WOW.

So, beginning my testimony is harder than I thought!! I had good intentions, and then life set in, as usual. Spring and Summer flew by like a whirlwind!! Fun, but exhausting!! And, the Fall started that way, too, but I think we'll have a few weeks of a slower-pace before the chaos that is Holiday Time comes upon us!

I need to sit down and plan out a blogging schedule, because there are so many things I want to blog about, yet I need some structure and a general purpose for coming here, I think.

So, I will be working on THAT, next... After I get my lesson plans done!

Thanks for those who have been checking in on me here *ahem, Jodi*, to see if I have updated anything. I love Blogger's new dashboard! Everything in one place! So nice!

I will have my blogging topics schedule ready to share next time! I am excited about this!



No comments: