Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*Ahem* It hasn't really been since October, has it?!?!

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

I LOVE this time of year. It's my favorite time of year... This is probably more fun than Christmas Day, because there's so much more done through the weeks leading up to Christmas Day!! :)

I can't make this a really informative post, because I already hear Eli up from his nap, and that means Abbey & Katie will be soon to follow, but I just wanted to say a quick "Hello" & "No, I haven't forgotten about blogging, or my new in-the-works blog." LOL We've got a new computer, and as soon as that's up & running, I'm sure you won't be able to get rid of me!! LOL :) Part of the blogging/facebooking problem for me has been a SSSLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW computer. I don't usually have time to wait on stuff to load...

OK, better go...

Love you all, and thinking of you!! :)

No comments: